blogarama.com The Pensieve: My 1st Post...

Sunday, August 1

My 1st Post...

How do you start a blog? What are the first words you write to get the flow going? I searched around the internet for some inspiration, but google-search only seems to pop up with well-established blogs and bloggers, not beginners like me. I even went to sites like wikihow.com but they were too general. So I think I'll just do it freestyle....
This blog, as it says above, is my little online notebook for my random thoughts, or 'revelations' if you will, that I have during some of the quiet moments of the day (and night). Originally I had thought of making this blog a sincere, thoughtful one (which is evident from the innocent-looking title, 'The Pensieve'). Afterwards I realised that this would not reflect my true personality and it would be constricting my methods of relating with potential readers. Noticed the use of the word 'potential'?...hmmm....No, I couldn't resist adding microscopic doses of sly humour, satire and some craziness as well.
And then........................................I guess that's all I have to say....Ok, roll the cameras!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This every blogger's nightmare and dream I suppose!

    Even i thought a LOT about my first post.. after all tht one goes down in history!

    but the truth is, we are so inexperienced in blogging tht our first post no matter how hard we try, turns out to be shit!

    But well! do take the pains to read my first post.
    I feel embarased when i read tht now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason gibbs...u really have a nice beachbod!!like ur blog bro..

    ReplyDelete