blogarama.com The Pensieve: Helloooo People!! :D

Friday, February 18

Helloooo People!! :D

Well it's been a really long time since my last post. People who don't know me would think that I've abandoned my blog.
Nope, I never even thought of abandoning it. In fact, I've been dying to get back to it and save it from the cobwebs of the Internet. Things have changed since I last posted. I've not had the time to sit alone and think randomly as I used to all the time. And I done think I will ever again, thanks to a personality change and interest in some new areas of life...Anyway, let's get back to topic....

2 comments:

  1. it has been a long time my friend.i do hope you have some time alone to think these random thoughts.the best comes out of you then..:)
    what are those *ahem* new interests if i may so ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal life remains as that, Hexile:P - personal.

    ReplyDelete